Tickets on Sale Now!Check out our ticket pricing and options below
This year we’re offering an early bird ticket, a general admission ticket, and an afternoon-only option. Plus we have many add ons – workshops, one-on-one consultant bookings, and exclusive merchandise from The Wrap Show. Don’t forget to add on your lunch for pick up on the day as well!Buy Ticketsgetting here
Time until we meet you in June
We have a full menu of options for you! Get familiar with all your choices here. Scroll through to see the extras you’ll find at checkout.
10:00 Early EntryAhead of the crowd!
- Get into the show early to be the first to catch all your favourite brands, pick up a free tote full of gifts, and meet up with friends!
- Limited quantity available
- All the same benefits of General Admission applies
10:30 - 17:00 General AdmissionThe Main Event
- With our fantastic sponsors and wonderful range of marketplace exhibitors, there is so much to see!
- To make your day more enjoyable there are: workshops, fan sessions, 1-on-1 consultant sessions, a vote on the People’s Choice Award winner of The Wrap Scrap Contest, a tester area, and #TryThemAllContest. Order your lunch ahead of time with your ticket or otherwise enjoy light refreshments in the lounge. Scroll down to read more!
- There is also an on-site mezzanine cafe, changing and feeding area, and easy transport connections around London.
- Exhibitors from around the world are coming to the show, unlike any other event! We have favourite wrap brands, including Showcase Sponsor Woven Wings, as well as brands presenting: machine woven wraps, handwoven wraps, carriers, bags, accessories, coats, and baby products.
14:00 - 17:00 Afternoon TicketDip your toes in
- Not sure what to make of the whole thing? Try us out for the afternoon and browse our marketplace, taking in the fantastic atmosphere. Add on a workshop or consultant session, too, to help you find your freedom.
Under 16sJust let us know
- Tickets for those under 16 years old are free. Please select the number you need during check out to help us monitor capacity. This isn’t needed for babies in arms – or wraps! We’re counting for Health & Safety.
LunchPick it up on the day
- Buy lunch ahead of time and save time and money! The adult lunch includes a sandwich (ham/tomato, chedder/cucumber/tomato, and mayo with either chicken/tuna/prawn/egg) which comes with a drink, fruit, a bar, and crisps. A vegan salad is also an option! This is £10.
- For children, their pack lunch comes with a choice of ham/tomato, cheese/cucumber, tuna/sweet corn, plus a banana or tangerine and water. This is £6.
- Light fare will be available for sale otherwise at the show.
- Packed lunches will not be available for sale on the day.
Consultation Corner121 Help at the show
- Book onto our one-on-one Consultant Corner, where you can work with a consultant for one hour on any skill you choose for £25. We’ll follow up with you to find out what you’re looking for and match you up with a consultant. We can’t cover everything in an hour so please be in touch if you have specific questions.
- More information here.
Skills WorkshopsLevel Up Your Carrying
- To attend our high quality workshops, please select the workshop add on ticket of £5. Please check back for information on pre-registering for your favourite sessions to make sure you get a spot! You can also register on the day. Fan sessions are free.
- More information here.
Education TrackLevel Up Your Support
- Our education track gets you into all our workshops, those for professionals and the public, plus marketplace entry and a free tote!
- More information is available here.
TWS Merch!Engraved Bronze Sling Rings
- You’ve seen our photos of our rings celebrating London. Now you can pick up your own pair! They are size large in bronze and have the lovely The Wrap Show logo engraved. Available while supplies last!
TWS Merch!The Wrap Show Tote
- Want a TWS tote bag for carrying your purchases? This comes with the early entry and educators ticket, but if you miss those, you don’t need to miss out!
TWS Merch!The Wrap Show Tape Measure
- Need a quick STIH (soft tape in hand) measure? Your trusty new tape measure attaches to your keys so you’ll always have it ready to go!
- Ticket sales go live at 8:00pm on 15 March 2019. The link will be made available in advance on this page so you can get ready!
- Once you have a ticket in your cart you have a 20 minute window to pay while that ticket is reserved for you.
- 1-on-1 sessions with trained sling consultants will be available at the point of ticket purchase for £25 per booking. You will be contacted shortly to arrange the session. Not all topics can be covered in one hour slots.
- Each ticket covers entry for one adult, 18+. For capacity planning, please select the free tickets for anyone under the age of 16 in your group, excluding babies in arms.
- Advance entry and workshop spaces are limited quantities.
- Tickets are nontransferable.